Show Card Name or Page Name on Browser Tab

While working in Domo, I usually have multiple tabs open in Chrome for quick reference and multitasking on different projects. However, it becomes difficult to navigate when every single tab is simply labeled "Domo" with no other contextual information.

If we can have some sort of additional information shown on the Domo tab, it would help a lot with organization and workflow. Example hierarchies like the ones below would be nice.

• Card Name - Subpage/ Page Name
  • Card Name - Collection/Page Name
  • Subpage Name - Page Name
  • Dataset / Dataflow - Data Center 
  • etc.
15 votes

· Last Updated

Comments

• Thank you for submitting this idea. I am assigning this to our product manager @StevenC for review

• @Andrew that's a great suggestion and based on your upvotes it looks like a lot of others would like to see that as well. If you have a Chrome tab open in Domo it just says Domo (like the first tab in the attached photo) but if you have tabs open with Dojo you see the name of the suggestion or topic. So you are hoping that Domo tabs will display similar insights into what you are doing in Domo, correct?Screen Shot 2016-03-30 at 1.34.57 PM.png

•  @michaelf That's correct, Michael. Although a minor change, it would make things much easier for those that like to work in multiple Domo windows/tabs at once.

• Awesome, that's great feedback @Andrew, keep it up! I've created internal ticket DOMO-70023 to review this with our engineering team.

• Thanks, @michaelf

• Thanks @michaelf and @product_John for the card/page name update! This makes workflows so much easier!

• Glad it works for you @Andrew thanks for the feedback, keep it up!

This discussion has been closed.