Card Filter - Relative Date Value

When filtering by an arbitrary date column, it would be nice to set the filter value being compared against to a relative date (i.e. where date_created >= 15 months ago). Sometimes we want to filter on dates that are not the selected date range field.

2 votes

· Last Updated

Comments

• @cr1ckt Yes, this would be really useful! 

• Thank you for submitting this idea @cr1ckt.  Assigning to our product manager @ckwright for review.

• ckwright
    ckwright

domo

💎

Thanks for this feedback. To clarify you want a compare to date option? Expample 4 weeks ago compare to 12 weeks ago?

• ckwright
    ckwright

domo

💎

• @ckwright In my opinion, comparing date options would be great. But, if you even just made relative date filters available, that would be a big improvement. For example, I would like to be able to apply a filter in the Limit Data section, so that the date does not equal "yesterday".

• I think I was specifically talking about a date field filter being added via the Analyzer. End users have the ability to choose relative date windows on the configured date range field via the date range selector, but the filter options an arbitrary date field in the analyzer are much more limited and do not support ranges relative to the current date.

This discussion has been closed.