Bread crumbs for data center

When in the Data Center, there is a bread crumb for the Datasets allowing one to go back to the full data center.  Sadly there is no bread crumb for the data flows.  I would like you to make one please.  I find that I go back and forth a lot and the inconsistent navigation is really annoying.  

Matthew O Coblentz
2 votes

· Last Updated

Comments

• Thank you for submitting this idea. I am assigning to our product manager @alexpeay for review.

• @mcoblentz would the breadcrumb you are looking for be in the DataFlow edit/create page and take you back to the DataFlow tab in the DataCenter? I'm trying to get a visual for where you need this bread crumb.

Alex Peay
    Product Manager
    Domo
  • Assigning this to @mattchandler

• So this is what you have for Datasets, and I can go back to the list of datasets with this breadcrumb:

2016-05-27_12-32-05.png

But for Dataflows, I can't go back to the list:

2016-05-27_12-32-33.png

See what I mean?  

@mcoblentz wrote:

When in the Data Center, there is a bread crumb for the Datasets allowing one to go back to the full data center.  Sadly there is no bread crumb for the data flows.  I would like you to make one please.  I find that I go back and forth a lot and the inconsistent navigation is really annoying.  

Matthew O Coblentz
This discussion has been closed.