Badge Automation

I would like a way to automatically award badges. Make it so if a user does a certain thing they are automatically awarded a certain badge. For instance: after they have logged in 50 times- badge, or after they have completed their profile-badge. Is there a way to have these automatically trigger a badge award?

6 votes

· Last Updated

Comments

• Thank you for submitting this idea @JFusselman.  I am assigning to our product manager @MitchyMitch8 for review.  

One point of clarification - you are referring to a Domo instance and not the Dojo, correct?

• That is correct. This would be in Domo and not in Dojo. 

• @JFusselman that's a really cool idea! I'll review this with the team and put it on our product radar. Keep 'em coming!

• We agree with @JFusselman. Having to monitor this and manually award is not the best use of our time, but we want to keep the momentum going with new users by awarding the behavior we want to see. We would love an interface where we could:

• Set the achievement (i.e. first mobile login, first like, first favorite)
    • Set the trigger (after 5 likes, after first login, after first comment, etc)
    • possibly get a card for users and badges earned.

That would take the pressure off of the Admins for this.

• DaniBoy
    DaniBoy

domo

💎

@MitchyMitch8 we haver a lot of these capabilities in Dojo, let's synch up to share best practices to apply in Domo product.

Thanks!

Dani

Dani aka "Mr.Dojo"

Dojo Admin
    **Say "Thanks" by clicking the "heart" in the post that helped you.
    **Please mark the post that solves your problem by clicking on "Accept as Solution"
    **You can update your Dojo Community name and avatar by clicking on your avatar then the "My Profile" button.
  • I would like to see some more around this, similar to the Dojo's behavior, to help us drive user adoption.

This discussion has been closed.