real-time support through buzz

Get instant access to Domo support via Buzz.  (Looker offers this, and it's a game changer).  Aksing a questions, and having triage happen on the fly, as opposed to waiting for support to get back to you in hours or days is something that has a huge impact on customer experience.

2 votes

· Last Updated

Comments

• Thank you for submitting this idea @Jessemauser.  I am assigning this to our product manager @MitchyMitch8 for review.

• Hey @Jessemauser love the idea and it's something that we're definitely working on with the latest rev of Buzz. Once we get the new Buzz in your hands I'd love to get your feedback on the new Support features if you'd be open to it. 

• Yep, I'm game.

• ABSOLUTELY, As I have said, DOMO IS A GREAT PLATFORM, but domo support is kind of SLOW... I understand that there is some issues that require time.. but 80% of the time things can be solved really quick instead of wait for an answer. usually 1 to 3 days... that is bad and I hate it. 

Right now... 95% of my doubts are solved by my account manager, because Support is to slow, it doesn´t match with Domo's philosophy. A lot of times, Domo support asked a question about my question 2 days after it has been solved, even though I reported as solved to them. 

And those automated email... I HATE THEM. 

MAD.jpg

AUTOMATED.jpg

Probably with this you will emphatize with us, your customers: 

My experiece with DOMO without Domo Support Team, would be  almost the same. YOU ARE NOT MAKING A DIFFERENCE OR ADDING REAL VALUE TO YOUR CUSTOMERS. 

And Believe me, I am a Domo Promoter, but when you asked me about Support.... that is another story. On Surveys you have asked me to answer, I always rate Domo with 10, but support with 0. 

A GREAT STORY

We are implementing a great solution, codereadr.com, please, go to this page and check how their chat work. On business Ours there is ALWAYS someone answering chat, and he or she are capable to solved issues. From this provider, 100% of my problems and doubts had been solved using this chat, in just couple of hours... sometimes minutes... while Domo Support needs days... and 70% of the time they don´t solve a thing. 

How many people do you have on Domo Support? This company codereadr have only 13... of course they do not have the volume of customers you have... but hey, they are taking care of the customers. 

On a scale from 0 to 10, being 10 the best. 

- Codereadr.com support, I give them an 11

- Qpro support (they use skype for local support), I give them a 9

- Domo Support, I give you a -1

Thanks for read, and please, do something about it. 

This discussion has been closed.