Ability to reset card view counter

It would be nice to be able to reset the number of views a given card has instead of just seeing the life-to-date number of views.  Administrators might want to have a quarterly view of which cards are most frequently used and views from a couple years ago are irrelevant and skew the results.

4 votes

· Last Updated

Comments

• Thank you for this idea @tleong.  I am assigning this to our product manager @StevenC for review.

• @tleong thanks for that feedback! Would the ability to filter on views and see views over the past 1 month, 3 months, or year solve that issue? Would simply resetting the card views possibly confuse other users of that card? I'd love to hear your thoughts. Thanks!

• Yes, being able to filter on views over the last 1 month, 3 months and year would solve that issue.  We mainly want to know which cards are most frequently used and which ones are still relevant.  Are there reports that you can run by user to see which reports they're using and how frequently they use them?

• Hi @tleong thanks for the clarification, I'm checking for you now on what reports can be run currently on usage. 

• Definetly something usefull. 

• @tleong and @fsalinas if you reach out to support they should be able to set you up with some data around usage.

This discussion has been closed.