Create beast mode calculations from two or more data sources

It would be great to build a card using more than one data source, without having to join data sources in advance.

I have a very frequent use case where I pull cost data on one source and conversions data from other source. They both contain a date field so it would be quite convenient to match these two sources "on the fly" based on the field date.

1 votes

· Last Updated

Comments

• @albertodac, have you considered creating a custom Domo App for this?  We have a couple of tools available that can solve this use case for you.  The Dev Studio is a command line interface that requires knowledge of web technologies (HTML, CSS, JavaScript, etc).  The Design Studio is an add-on to Illustrator 2015 and requires no coding skills to use.  Both can combine multiple datasets into a single visualization.  You can find more information here: www.developer.domo.com.

I will assign this idea to our product manager @ckwright for review around doing this in card builder.

• ckwright
    ckwright

domo

💎

@albertodac Thanks for this feedback. John's feedback about Domo Apps is the best solution for this recommendation. 

This discussion has been closed.