Possibility to have a third Dimension in a Grouped & Stacked Bar Chart

Would be great to have the possibility to add a third dimension in a Grouped & Stacked Bar Chart. Exemple : Multiple bars grouped by a field and then stacked each bar by an other field. Something that could look like that :Stacked & Group Bar Chart Exemple.jpg 

62 votes

· Last Updated

Comments

• Thank you for submitting this idea @cmasse.  I am assigning to our product manager @Gavatar for review.

• Gavatar
    Gavatar

domo

💎

• Gavatar
    Gavatar

domo

💎

Very interesting idea. I have added it to our backlog. It would be interesting to see others interest in this third dimension

• I've had two others ask about this capability.  In the "First Bar Series Count" setting in Bar Settings, if we could include a comma or semi-colon to specify additional counts, that could do the trick.  In effect, the current setting allows to specify how many "stacks" appear in the first bar (e.g. 3), but all the other stacks defaul to the next bar.  If we could enter 3,3,3...that would indicate the first 3 bars have 3 stacks(series), then the fourth bar has the rest.

• I was just asked to build one of these yesterday, and now I get to tell people the option doesn't exist.

Definitely would be interested, and I could see using this frequently.

•    We have more of such requirements comming up .Creating charts with three or more dimension and also joining the Pivot tbale(SUMO CARD) with Graphs would add more value to the visualization 

• Finally i am not alone

• This would be an amazing feature, it's offered in Tableau is greatly missed. 

Is there any update on this feature?

• Any updates on when it will be implemented? 

• @Gavatar @btm

Do we have an expected release date since this was marked approved last December?

Thanks!
    Dani

Dani aka "Mr.Dojo"

Dojo Admin
    **Say "Thanks" by clicking the "heart" in the post that helped you.
    **Please mark the post that solves your problem by clicking on "Accept as Solution"
    **You can update your Dojo Community name and avatar by clicking on your avatar then the "My Profile" button.
  • This is exactly what i am looking for! Did this ever get released? @DaniBoy @Gavatar

• Gavatar
    Gavatar

domo

💎

Not in the product yet. Still a ways off.

• DaniBoy
    DaniBoy

domo

💎

Thanks for the update @Gavatar

Dani aka "Mr.Dojo"

Dojo Admin
    **Say "Thanks" by clicking the "heart" in the post that helped you.
    **Please mark the post that solves your problem by clicking on "Accept as Solution"
    **You can update your Dojo Community name and avatar by clicking on your avatar then the "My Profile" button.
This discussion has been closed.