Ability to Filter on Mobile Device

It would be great if we could use the Page Filters/Card Filters (Analyzer) on mobile devices. 

11 votes

· Last Updated

Comments

• I should have mentioned that I meant in the DOMO app.

• DaniBoy
    DaniBoy

domo

💎

Dani aka "Mr.Dojo"

Dojo Admin
    **Say "Thanks" by clicking the "heart" in the post that helped you.
    **Please mark the post that solves your problem by clicking on "Accept as Solution"
    **You can update your Dojo Community name and avatar by clicking on your avatar then the "My Profile" button.
  • Thank you for your suggestion.  This has been submitted to our engineering team through ticket # DOMO-21891

• @RussMcan you please take a look at this?

• Great suggestion. This feature is on our roadmap and look forward to providing that capability in the future.

• Card analyzer has been added to the new iOS app we released last week. If you haven't alread, you can update to the new app in the Apple App Store. It is also currently available in our mobile web experience. This will also be available on the new Android app when that is released. 

• This shows as implemented but the original request was for the Page Analyzer to be on mobile.  Is that correct?  I do not see a Page Analyzer on the mobile app.

• Any update on this would be appreciated.

Our company would definitely use the mobile app IF the page filter were available.

• Agree that the need here is for *page-level* filter / analyzer in the mobile app.

Card-level is already there and works fine.
This discussion has been closed.