Alerts based on dates

I would love to set alerts based on a date within my data. For example, I have an on sale date of April 1, I would like Domo to remind me that I am a designated time from the on sale, so I can start tracking relevant cards. 

Broadway + Data
7 votes

· Last Updated

Comments

• Thank you for your suggestion.  This has been submitted to our engineering team through ticket # DOMO-37809

• @mdelorey can you please take a look at this?

• @RobynLinden hi! i'm new on domo's product team, and i'd like to learn a bit more about this request. would you be willing to talk it over with me a little? if so just respond here, and we can work out a time to chat on the phone. thanks for the feedback!

Retired Domo Alum
  • @mdelorey Absolutely! I'm available until 5pm EST today, and throughout the day 10am-6pm tomorrow (tues). My phone is 6178802405, feel free to call.

Best,

Robyn

Broadway + Data
  • @RobynLinden thanks for walking me through the use cases. we're currently working on more time-based alert triggering criteria like we talked about today. this time proximity idea could be a natural extension of that. i'll keep you posted on those features so we can get you in the beta.

Retired Domo Alum
  • Has anything more happened with this?  I'd like to set alerts on the calendar card to remind managers of upcoming birthdays of their sales agents.

This discussion has been closed.