Idea-related Badges

Are you going to create more badges that help display not only the fact that someone has created an idea, but that the idea has been implemented by Domo in some fashion, as a way of showing who is not only creative, but whose ideas have been deemed helpful or worthy of implementation?

"When I have money, I buy books. When I have no money, I buy food." - Erasmus of Rotterdam
5 votes

· Last Updated

Comments

• DaniBoy
    DaniBoy

domo

💎

Yes, more badges are coming and there definitely will be recognition for ideas approved and implemented.

Dani aka "Mr.Dojo"

Dojo Admin
    **Say "Thanks" by clicking the "heart" in the post that helped you.
    **Please mark the post that solves your problem by clicking on "Accept as Solution"
    **You can update your Dojo Community name and avatar by clicking on your avatar then the "My Profile" button.
  • DaniBoy
    DaniBoy

domo

💎

Dani aka "Mr.Dojo"

Dojo Admin
    **Please mark the post that solves your problem by clicking on "Accept as Solution"
    **You can update your Dojo Community name and avatar by clicking on your avatar then the "My Profile" button.
  • Dani aka "Mr.Dojo"

Dojo Admin
This discussion has been closed.