Ability to change way weeks are displayed (instead of Week #) permanently using the Fiscal Calendar

I understand that it can be done using Beast Mode in most cases but this is at the big expense of loosing card functionality (i.e. by not being able to group by month, quarter, etc. on a quick analysis or card modification).

If can't be done using the basic functions it would be good if it could at least be changed when using the Fiscal Calendar, especially considering that the display of months and quarters can be modified there.

1 votes

· Last Updated

Comments

• Thank you for submitting this idea @rado98.  I am assigning to our product manager @Gavatar for review.

• Hey Rado, we have an option that we added to the product a couple months ago that should do what you are looking for. It is under the admin page, Company overview and "week display". If you set this to week dates it will display as a date rather than week #. It will also respect any fiscal calendar you have in place.

week#.JPG

• Hi

I had selected the Week dates option months ago but it only started working recently and after my original post.

The functionallity is still not the same as what I had in mind as I would like see as WE 28-Aug instead of 22/08/2016. Ideally there would be an option to use custom formats.

• Ok - good suggestion we will look at ending a "week ending" option

This discussion has been closed.