User Filter Top Number of Items

It would be helpful if the user (participant-level access) could, from the face of the card, choose what number of items they want to see.  So we could set a default to Top 25, but a user could go in and through an analyzer-type experience choose Top 50 or All items.

Domo Consultant

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the "heart" in the post that helped you.
**Please mark the post that solves your problem by clicking on "Accept as Solution"
5 votes

· Last Updated

Comments

• Thank you for this idea @Chips.  I am assigning to our product manager @michaelf for review.

• Thanks for the feedback @Chips! That would be nice to be able to see a bit more of a custom view to see what you want. @ckwright, do you want to take a look at this?

• I had a prospect ask me about this today, and I'd previusly noticed it myself.  I think it should take the form of a filter called "Top N" or something similar.  You could also have "Bottom N", "Top N %", and Bottom N %".  A user should be able to take a card, apply the Top N filter, which would prompt for a value, they then enter 10, for example, and instantly have a nice chart showing the top 10 agents or accounts or whatever.  I've seen this feature in other products that overall have less flexibility for the end user, so I'm surprised we don't have it.

• Is there a workaround to this missing feature beside having to code this into a dataflow?

This discussion has been closed.