Display Analyzer/PDP Selections on face of card, or in title

It would be helpful if there was a way to indicate on the card itself (that can then be exported to Email/PP etc) the fields that are being filtered and the selections that are made.  Right now if a selection is made (say I filter a Sales card by Region) there is no indication when looking at the card itself that I have done so, yes, you can still see the analyzer in action but if I were to email or export that card in some way the reader would have no idea what they are looking at without me telling them.

Domo Consultant

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the "heart" in the post that helped you.
**Please mark the post that solves your problem by clicking on "Accept as Solution"
7 votes

· Last Updated

Comments

• Thank you for submitting this idea @Chips.  I am assigning to our product manager @alexpeay for review.

• We will take a look at providing additional information on the export of the cards and charts so the end user knows what is filtered and how.

@ckwright we should discuss this one as it bridges PDP and analyzer.

Alex Peay
    Product Manager
    Domo
  •  

Thanks for your feedback we will consider this as we are looking to improve the Data Center experience this fall.

Alex Peay
    Product Manager
    Domo
  • +1 for filter/analyzer export visibility.  Just had this come up in a meeting today.

Aaron
    MajorDomo @ Merit Medical

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the heart in the post that helped you.
    **Please mark the post that solves your problem by clicking on "Accept as Solution"
This discussion has been closed.