Re: Can I schedule a report to be emailed not just an alert

Something's brewing at Domo for this, but right now that functionality doesn't exist.

In the mean time you can publish cards to a public or pass-code accessible URL for your recipients to view on the web.

Comments

• Can I schedule cards to be emailed to recipents? Including an export of a table?

• Aaron, 

I am having a reasonable amount of success skirting the email report functionality by using the Publication feature which includes the ability to pass-code lock a URL.  I refresh both the pass-code and URL every few days for my audience, don't want a static URL sitting out there for too long.

Chris

• For some reason @kwhite2910's original post isn't showing up in the thread but my response to that post shows as the original message.  @DaniBoy, something to look at.   I don't think that original post had any text in it, just a subject line.

• Thanks @AS,

I found his post in another board and have merged it here though it is in the second spot at the moment.

We will get this sorted out shorly.

Thanks!

Dani

• This was announced at Domopalooza last March and it sitll hasn't been implemented. I guess 1990s innovations are too difficult for Domo developers.

• @btm Can you chime in here on this thread?

Thanks!
    Dani

• Looking forward to the brew being complete! I know it was started last year as it was the hit of the announcement at last years domopalooza! Any idea if it will come out before this years party!
  • @DaniBoy@btmany updates on when this feature will be available?

• @Echelon, thanks for checking in.

@StevenC, as I know you've been closely tied to this project - when you have a moment, would you mind providing Echelon an update?  Thanks!