SUMO Export

Exporting Sumo Cards:

1. Should be able to export the pivot as displayed on the screen

2. Should be able to carry over the conditional formatting and other features from a table into the PPT export

3. Would like to see that (2.) export into excel with formatting as well.

Tagged:
15 votes

· Last Updated

Comments

• Would also like the option to just be able copy the Sumo output on the screen and have the ability to paste into Excel. I can do it with a table format but not Sumo.

• Thank you for submitting this @DHargens.  I am assigning to our product manager @ckwright for review.

• @DHargens Thanks for this feedback. These Sumo enhancements are part of our table roadmap. Question for you, what are your use cases to export Sumo to Excel, is it because you are looking for more features in Sumo and or you want to share the document with non-Domo users?  

Thanks! 

• We want to share a sumo pivot to non-domo users in excel in it's pivotted form with the ability to drill into the details of the pivot. For data sets whose underlying data is not millions of records, this should be doable. Perhaps it's an issue that it can't be done universally (i.e. millions of records) and this is what keeps it from being a thing.

This discussion has been closed.