Changing Datasets and impacted drill paths

I realize that drill paths have the ablilty to access different datasets. That is really cool and beneficial. However, we are currently faced with a change to a dataset and a bunch of cards that the parent and child card are all the same dataset and need to be changed to the new dataset. I now need to reassign at parent level and every drill level for these cards. I'm sure there are better uses for my time.

7 votes

· Last Updated

Comments

• Thank you for submitting this @McSwag.  I am assigning to our product manager @michaelf for review.

• @McSwag Thanks for this feedback. This feature is on the roadmap for cards. What you asked for is what we have designed for an experience. Thanks! 

• Would love to see this feature be added, we're looking at migrating roughly 500 cards that all have drill paths, and though we can mass update the top level, it would be nice to be able to seamlessly do the drill paths as well.

• Did this feature ever come out? The ability to have drill cards update when the card is moved to a new dataset? Would be huge for us.

This discussion has been closed.