Can't tell when data source connects to 0 cards and 0 flows/ETLs

The datasets tab in the data center tells you how many cards are connected to a data source.

The dataflows tab in the data center tells you what data sources contribute to a flow (though you have to hover your mouse over the input/output column to find this out).

There is currently no way to see that a dataset has both 0 cards AND 0 connections to dataflows and therefore can be deleted.

Hoping this is ocming in the new datacenter enhancements, but wanted to add to the Dojo in case that hasn't been considered.

Thanks!

Broadway + Data
Tagged:
3 votes

· Last Updated

Comments

• Something along these lines has been on their radar for a while and I'd love to know where it stands.  @mattchandler knows maybe?

Aaron
    MajorDomo @ Merit Medical

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the heart in the post that helped you.
    **Please mark the post that solves your problem by clicking on "Accept as Solution"
  • Thank you for submitting this @RobynLinden. I am assigning to our product manager @JSharp to review and comment.

• This is great feedback--and something we've heard from a lot of customers. We're currently looking into ways to expose this information. Thank you!

• This needs more likes.  The lack of this visibility is keeping me from cleaning up more datasets out of fear of breaking a dataflow.

This discussion has been closed.