Allow editors to change where the primary/secondary axis numbers display for combination cards.

This feature request is due to the lack of resolution on the post I submitted on 11/8:

Link here

I would like to be able to change where the secondary axis value scale is located on a chart.  This could be as simple as a drop-down option on all chart types with a secondary axis labeled "Secondary Axis Position" that allows you to select "Default/Left" or "Right".

If I'm comparing dollars as a column and percentage as a line in a combo chart, the column's value scale is usually more important to the user than the line's but it always shows up on the right side of the chart.  Since most charts are meant to be read from left to right and the column values generally represent the most important values while lines show relationships between those values, it makes more sense to have the column value scale on the left side so that it is the first thing the user sees when reading the chart from left to right.

3 votes

· Last Updated

Comments

• Thank you for submitting this @NGin92. I am assigning to our product manager @Gavatar to review and comment.

• Gavatar
    Gavatar

domo

💎

Thanks for the detailed suggestion and justification.  This is a nice enhancement and we are looking into implementing it in the next couple sprints. 

• Gavatar
    Gavatar

domo

💎

This discussion has been closed.