Enriched card view detail

Each card displays how many views there were and who viewed that card in the last 30 days.

When a card was viewed X times, I don't know if I was X-2 of those and the two other people viewed the card once each, or if it was more evenly distributed.  In other words, I can't quite tell who is actually making use of the card.

What I'd like to see is more detail, like a log, that I can drill or link to.  My auditing would be more effective if I could see more detail.

Maybe tie in some of the Activity Log data that's in beta on the Admin page.

Aaron
MajorDomo @ Merit Medical

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the heart in the post that helped you.
**Please mark the post that solves your problem by clicking on "Accept as Solution"
1 votes

· Last Updated

Comments

• Thank you for submitting this @AS. I am assigning to our product manager @ckwright to review and comment.

• @AS, do you have access to the Domo MetaData for your instance?

**Say thank you by clicking the 'thumbs up'
    **Be sure to select the answer that represents the best solution and mark as "Accept as Solution"
  • @ckatzman Yes, we do.  I'm hoping for something displaying on the card view itself as opposed to other data, related but in another view or card.

Aaron
    MajorDomo @ Merit Medical

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the heart in the post that helped you.
    **Please mark the post that solves your problem by clicking on "Accept as Solution"
  • ckwright
    ckwright

domo

💎

@AS Thanks for this feedback. Currently, Domo MetaData is the best place for this data. 

• ckwright
    ckwright

domo

💎

This discussion has been closed.