Page Analyzer Views Saved

It would be wonderful if I could save a set of filters in a page analyzer and then save another set of filters so I could quickly switch between the two without having to go through and change every filter individually.

For instance if I had the page analyzer on and the set of filters I was working with was [Region][Customer Name][Product Category] I could set a filter for a "Customer A" in "Northwest" for "Consumables" save that view and then enter in a new set of criteria in the filters for "Customer B" in "Northwest" for "Consumables" to instantly switch between the two without having to go through and specify the exact criteria for the view I wanted every single time. 

This was a simplified example that really doesn't seem like it would be that much work but in our instance of domo we have a page set up to handle all of our Domestic USA accounts and about 7 page filters that our Sales Team uses to constantly change in order to view the same data but for different customers or regions. The ability to have 7 or so Saved Anallyzers per Sales person would be wonderful.

5 votes

· Last Updated

Comments

This discussion has been closed.