Lock/Restrict Page Analyzer (Adding Filters)

Would like to be able to lock down the default page filters and specify in which order.  Currently editors are able to remove filters, add filters, even on pages where all cards and the page are locked to only the owner.  We often see editors mistakenly click on the trash icon instead of clear which then removes the page filter for all users. Likewise, they may add + a new filter that doesn't apply to all users, but only them.

(1) Would be good if these filters are locked down at the same time pages are locked down so that the owner can specify which filters are to be shown as default and (2) Give the option to add their own custom filters specific to them vs. effecting all users.

Thanks so much!

//SJ
2 votes

· Last Updated

Comments

• Thank you for submitting this @SJ. I am assigning to our product manager @ckwright to review and comment.

• @SJ Thanks for this idea, the team and I are reviewing. 

• I so agree.  I have to check page filters constantly because they keep disappearing because someone used the trashcan instead of clear.  I had assumed only the admin could make these changes but see that isn't the case.  Is there any update on this since this came up a year ago?  

This discussion has been closed.