Needs a way to manage publication group pages

I've a dozen publication group pages...

1. I can't re-order the publication group pages.

2. I can't open the last few publication group pages under the "More" tab due to the subpages are not visible.

3. The users in the groups that have been granted to see the publication group pages cannot re-order or remove any pages based on their own preferences.

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumbs up in the post that helped you.
**Please mark the post that solves your problem as "Accepted Solution".
8 votes

· Last Updated

Comments

• We have the same issue. We have 23 publication groups for offices. We created them and now we have 23 seperate pages. Ideally we wanted one main page and then each publication group view/page would be a subpage under that. 

• @StevenC can you please take a look at this?

• @pliu That's a fantastic suggestion and we're working on a simple solution to allow you to reorder the pages. We've submitted a ticket to the engineering team for review. Here is the ticket number you can reference for future updates on this issue: DOMO-17846

• Dani aka "Mr.Dojo"

Dojo Admin
    **Say "Thanks" by clicking the "heart" in the post that helped you.
    **Please mark the post that solves your problem by clicking on "Accept as Solution"
    **You can update your Dojo Community name and avatar by clicking on your avatar then the "My Profile" button.
  • @michaelf It's great to know that this feature request is undert construction. Cheers!

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumbs up in the post that helped you.
    **Please mark the post that solves your problem as "Accepted Solution".
  • We use the publication groups but not all groups use the same cards from the master page. Would like to see a way to remove specific cards from the publication group. Default would be to add all cards but then have the ability to remove specific cards. 

• What's the status of this request?

• what is the status of the request?

• @lhcarey and @michaelscott we are currently developing this feature to give you this functionality. We hope to go to beta in the coming months, if interested in being a part of that beta let me know!

• DaniBoy
    DaniBoy

domo

💎

@btm hasn't this been released?

Dani aka "Mr.Dojo"

Dojo Admin
    **Say "Thanks" by clicking the "heart" in the post that helped you.
    **Please mark the post that solves your problem by clicking on "Accept as Solution"
    **You can update your Dojo Community name and avatar by clicking on your avatar then the "My Profile" button.
This discussion has been closed.