Need to be able to hover and see full card title on Publish as Slideshow

See image -- rearranging the slideshow is very difficult when you can't see the full names of each card. Please address -- thanks! publish to slideshow preview.PNG

Broadway + Data
1 votes

· Last Updated

Comments

• Yes please! This is currently very challenging if you need to assemble a bunch of different cards. Effectively, one has to write them all down first so that then in the Publication page, you can search for all the cards you want to include.

• Thank you for submitting this @RobynLinden. I am assigning to our product manager @product_John to review and comment.

• Thanks for submitting this @RobynLinden.  We are currently working on a solution for this.  Hope to have it soon for beta.

• DaniBoy
    DaniBoy

domo

💎

@angelastizza is this the same idea you had, if yes please vote for this one.

Dani aka "Mr.Dojo"

Dojo Admin
    **Say "Thanks" by clicking the "heart" in the post that helped you.
    **Please mark the post that solves your problem by clicking on "Accept as Solution"
    **You can update your Dojo Community name and avatar by clicking on your avatar then the "My Profile" button.
  • @DaniBoy no this one is a bit different -- my issue is that the card title no longer appears in the hover window if you enter anything into the card description. 

• @angelastizza here's a workaround tip -- put the card title between asterisks in the description, like this:

*TITLE OF CARD* Description of card

the front end will show this on hover:

TITLE OF CARD Description of card

Broadway + Data
  • @RobynLinden Thanks for the tip -- the problem is it still requires you to keep the title updated in the description. We create a lot of cards by just duplicating exisitng ones and changing the filters, and most people don't remember to update the description, so it causes more confusion when the card title and title in the description don't match. 

This discussion has been closed.