DOMO KNOWLEDGE BASE IN SPANISH PLEASE

Today you have available Deutsch and French, 56 and 18 position on top languages in the world. With only 96 million people.

Spanish is the second most-spoken language with 390 million people. Japanese is number 9 with 125 million.

SPANISH.jpg

4 votes

· Last Updated

Comments

• DaniBoy
    DaniBoy

domo

💎

@fsalinas

Great idea! I Am adding Domo Education team to this as it has been discussed but I don't know of a timeline yet.

CC @JeriLarsen@mwillder

Dani aka "Mr.Dojo"

Dojo Admin
    **Say "Thanks" by clicking the "heart" in the post that helped you.
    **Please mark the post that solves your problem by clicking on "Accept as Solution"
    **You can update your Dojo Community name and avatar by clicking on your avatar then the "My Profile" button.
  • Thanks very much for this comment, and I love your use of data to substatiate the request. We are certainly working with our product team to prioritize localizing our KB (and other Domo University assets) into additional languages beyond Japanese, French and German. 

As you can imagine, part of this has to do with not just the global ranking of languages by speaker volume, but also by the most-spoken languages among our user base. That won't always match up exactly with the former, but I can assure you that we take your comments seriously and I will ensure this gets the attention with our product team that it deserves. 

Thanks again,

Mark Willder

Director, Domo University

This discussion has been closed.