Users Awarded Badge

I have noticed that right now when you look at a user's badge, it tells how many other users have that badge.  For the moment, though, it does not give the names of the users that have won this badge.  Do you think it would be good, as a way of celebrating the accomplishments of users, for there to be a page that comes from clicking on the number of users to have been awarded a badge to show the names of those who have gotten that particular badge, showing as well the order in which they got it (if such information is available)?  I would imagine that doing so could help establish an espirit d'corps among users, especially those who wish to obtain rare badges and want to see exactly what sort of company someone is in.

"When I have money, I buy books. When I have no money, I buy food." - Erasmus of Rotterdam
2 votes

· Last Updated

Comments

• DaniBoy
    DaniBoy

domo

💎

This will require some investigation and I will update you on whether we can deliver on this.

Thanks!
    Dani

Dani aka "Mr.Dojo"

Dojo Admin
    **Say "Thanks" by clicking the "heart" in the post that helped you.
    **Please mark the post that solves your problem by clicking on "Accept as Solution"
    **You can update your Dojo Community name and avatar by clicking on your avatar then the "My Profile" button.
This discussion has been closed.