Total and Sub totals in Table charts

Not sure if this is on the road map, but it would be nice to be able to add Totals/sub totals to  table charts out of the box. Right now the only way i'm able to do this is by adding the Totals row as part of my dataset and then play around with the sort to display the Total at the bottom of the table. However, when users start using Analyzer the Totals row either isappears or is not correct. 

Domo Arigato!

**Say 'Thanks' by clicking the thumbs up in the post that helped you.
**Please mark the post that solves your problem as 'Accepted Solution'
31 votes

· Last Updated

Comments

• I second this suggestion.

Also it would be nice to be able to aggregate rows based on a string. For example if one of the columns in a table were the name of a campaign, it would be cool to be able to see the numbers for that campaign as a whole for the time period set for the card.

• Thank you for your suggestion.  This has been submitted to our engineering team through ticket # DOMO-37789

• @Gavatar can you take a look at this please?

• Sub Totals have been added to Sumo Tables and will be available in Novemeber 2015 release. 

• We need subtotals added to the Table chart type, not Sumo Tables since Sumo Tables cannot be shared with Participant Users.

• Thanks for the feedback, we are currently reviewing table feature solutions, Sub Total is one of these features in the Card Builder table. I will provide another update as more progress comes along. 

•  I would like to see this feature implemented as well. Thanks!

• DaniBoy
    DaniBoy

domo

💎

@skolton please be sure to vote for the idea by clicking on the white arrow next to the original idea.

Dani aka "Mr.Dojo"

Dojo Admin
    **Say "Thanks" by clicking the "heart" in the post that helped you.
    **Please mark the post that solves your problem by clicking on "Accept as Solution"
    **You can update your Dojo Community name and avatar by clicking on your avatar then the "My Profile" button.
  • Any update on this request?  We want the same totals as in SUMO but in a table cahrt similar to how users can do in Excel.  SUMO doesn't work as I can't have any drill down.

• We would need this feature on TABLE chart too.

• @btm please provide an update, thanks!

Dani aka "Mr.Dojo"

Dojo Admin
    **Say "Thanks" by clicking the "heart" in the post that helped you.
    **Please mark the post that solves your problem by clicking on "Accept as Solution"
    **You can update your Dojo Community name and avatar by clicking on your avatar then the "My Profile" button.
  • @Duc Yes, we are working on a solution for this for Table Card. 

• This is available with the new Analyzer. Go to chart properties to enable this feature with table cards. 

This discussion has been closed.