Heat Maps - Multiple themes

I would like to be able to change the theme colors for each column on a heat map.  I love the option of setting a separate scale for each column, but if I could change the theme colors as well, I think that may provide for a more appealing visualization.  

I would also like to have a separate heat map theme for subtotals.  In the attached screenshot, I would like the ability to set one column to green, the other column to orange, and the subtotals to blue perhaps.  

______________________________________________________________________________________________
“There is a superhero in all of us, we just need the courage to put on the cape.” -Superman
______________________________________________________________________________________________
1.png 49.4K
6 votes

· Last Updated

Comments

• @ST_-Superman-_ I agree!  Also think it would be really awesome if this functionality worked more like MS Excel's "Conditional Formatting".  I'd love to have more control, as you noted, and also be able to choose from built in icon sets in addition to the heat map color scales.

icon sets.png

• Thank you for submitting this @ST_-Superman-_. I am assigning to our product manager @Gavatar to review and comment.

This discussion has been closed.