Remove shared alerts

Currently you can create an alert and share it with other users.  However there is no way to remove the users who may not want to be alerted anymore.  The only way to do this is if the user logs in and unsubscribe themselves.

I would like to have the ability as the admin or owner of the alert to unsubscribe a user(s) of an alert,

Tagged:
1 votes

· Last Updated

Comments

• Yes!  Owners should definitely be able to see and edit who is getting alerts on their outputs, and with what settings!

DataMaven
    Breaking Down Silos - Building Bridges
    Check out my video!
    **Say "Thanks" by clicking the heart in the post that helped you.
    **Please mark the post that solves your problem by clicking on "Accept as Solution"
  • Just to let everyone know this feature is now working.  You can see who you shared it to and also remove anyone from share.  Great job DOMO team!

• Thanks @Duc for verifying!

Cheers!
    Dani

Dani aka "Mr.Dojo"

Dojo Admin
    **Say "Thanks" by clicking the "heart" in the post that helped you.
    **Please mark the post that solves your problem by clicking on "Accept as Solution"
    **You can update your Dojo Community name and avatar by clicking on your avatar then the "My Profile" button.
  • Hello.

It seems that this has been implemented, but I cannot figure out a way to actually disable the alerts for others. Any guidelines available as to how to do that?

• Steps to remove users from a shared alerts:

1) On a card, click on an alert.

2) Click on the SHARE link at the bottom left of the alert.

3) Below the text box is the text called "Already shared with... ", click on the "v" icon

4) Remove the user you want by clicking on the x to the right of their name

This discussion has been closed.