Presentation slideshow speed for a TV

We have a number of TVs in our office that always have Domo presentations showing on them. The default time for each slide is 10 seconds, and it can be changed the same way it can be changed on a PowerPoint presentation. The problem I'm running into is that when the computers feeding the TVs reset (each morning), the slideshow defaults back to the 10 second per slide speed. I would like to be able to change the default speed of the presentation. 

21 votes

· Last Updated

Comments

• Thank you for submitting this @cwoods. I am assigning to our product manager @product_John to review and comment.

• @btm I never heard anything on this. Do you know if this is being looked into?

• Dani aka "Mr.Dojo"

Dojo Admin
    **Say "Thanks" by clicking the "heart" in the post that helped you.
    **Please mark the post that solves your problem by clicking on "Accept as Solution"
    **You can update your Dojo Community name and avatar by clicking on your avatar then the "My Profile" button.
  • Dani aka "Mr.Dojo"

Dojo Admin
    **Say "Thanks" by clicking the "heart" in the post that helped you.
    **Please mark the post that solves your problem by clicking on "Accept as Solution"
    **You can update your Dojo Community name and avatar by clicking on your avatar then the "My Profile" button.
  • Same question/requirement here - any update yet?

This discussion has been closed.