Calendar Card Improvements

The current calendar card works but it would be great if more of options listed below were avaiable.

• Ability to differentiate current day with a different color/format.
  • Replacement macros for hover labels.
  • View flexibility (ex. viewing next 30 days).
  • Displaying upcoming events.
Tagged:
4 votes

· Last Updated

Comments

• Adding to this, would like to be able to specifiy how many months to view in the card.  1 month, 3 month, 6 month or 12 month view.

• Thank you for submitting this @kavdeyev. I am assigning to our product manager @Gavatar to review and comment.

• Thanks for the suggestion. We are enhancing the calendar card now and are looking at this request. Do you have any more detail about how you would like to see "upcoming events"?

• Hey Gavatar,

Currently, at year view, I can only see the number of items in each date. It will be helpful to be able to see all of them.

It will also be useful if I have an event that last, for instance, 7 days, to be able to see that this event last 7 days, instead of it being 7 different data. 

• Thanks for the feedback. We have in QA now the option to see all the events on a day rather than just the count. I have attached a file that shows the example that I use with the basketball calendar for BYU and the JAZZ. You can see the hover that shows on the days where both play that you see a list of events on that day.byu jazz cal.png

• I'd also add the ability to color-code events.  I'd prefer to have the ability to differentiate event types on a single day vs see which days have more overall events (which is how the card currently functions).    E.g. if I have 15 events on a single day, 6 are Email, 4 are Social Media, 5 are Mail, 3 are Customer Service and 2 are Customer Events - I'd like to be able to differentiate these on a given day by color.

Also the ability to allow events to span days would be nice.  So you can track a multi-day marketing event.

This discussion has been closed.