Send/Schedule a report via Excel/PDF

It would be great to be able to send/schedule a card, page or collection on a certain date and time in Excel.  I deal with a lot of coworkers that still want to see reports in Excel or have a snapshot of month end numbers.  It would be a nice feature if I could schedule a card, page or collection at month's end.  I know I can set date filters but our data is always changing and looking back today might be very different than looking back tomorrow.  Just thought the option to schedule an automated report and have it sent via excel would be a nice feature to help snapshot the data.

24 votes

· Last Updated

Comments

• Thank you for submitting this @user06345. I am assigning to our product manager @ckwright to review and comment.

• I would find this incredibly useful

• Dani aka "Mr.Dojo"

Dojo Admin
    **Say "Thanks" by clicking the "heart" in the post that helped you.
    **Please mark the post that solves your problem by clicking on "Accept as Solution"
    **You can update your Dojo Community name and avatar by clicking on your avatar then the "My Profile" button.
  • Additionally to this idea, when you export pivot tables into excel, would be great if we keep the same formatting as we see in DOMO. Sometimes data without formatting is not clear enough or is not properly presented to special recipients.

This discussion has been closed.