Tabular View in Email Output

Hi,

In my recent endeavours with DOMO, i stumbled upon the fact that we can control the output of DOMO Reports. I mean that I had created a table in one of the card but in output it shows only 3 columns as its having a restricted settings from backend/Developer end.

I have attached a screenshot for your refrence. Please provide intermittent solution for this.

Thanks,

Pankaj Saroha

3 votes

· Last Updated

Comments

• Hi,

In my recent endeavours with DOMO, i stumbled upon the fact that we can control the output of DOMO Reports. I mean that I had created a table in one of the card but in output it shows only 3 columns as its having a restricted settings from backend/Developer end.

I have attached a screenshot for your refrence. Please provide intermittent solution for this.

Thanks,

Pankaj Saroha

• I've just come across the same problem with emailing table cards. I can understand limiting the rows but to have a hard limit of displaying only 3 columns in the emailed report is very frustrating.

We have a simple table which we want to email to a group of social users. They have no other reason to log into Domo and just need the data in the table each day.

Is there any workaround or any future consideration to displaying all columns in the emailed report?

Thanks.

This discussion has been closed.