Keep Formatted Column Headers When Exporting

We'd like to be able to keep the column headers we format for Table cards when exporting to Excel. The Beastmode calculation names are particularly aweful.

Tagged:
3 votes

· Last Updated

Comments

• I agree. This is especially import from a client perspective. We have many who like to get Excel exports of their data and will want those files aesthically clean for presenting to their bosses or creating a data import using the file headers.

• This was the default behavior. It was disrupted in the past weeks. In my case Support has confirmed this to be a bug.

Ricardo Granada 

[email protected]

**If the post solves your problem, mark it by clicking on "Accept as Solution"
    **You can say "Thank you" by clicking the thumbs up in the post that helped you.
  • I get them on some exports but not others. Did you by chance copy the report or change the data source? The one I changed the data source on doesn't provide the clean headers. The 2 exports I built on the data source do. Just hoping to find a possible pattern here.

• No datasource, Beast Mode or card layout changes... One day was exporting just fine and in the other, it wasn't.

Ricardo Granada 

[email protected]

**If the post solves your problem, mark it by clicking on "Accept as Solution"
    **You can say "Thank you" by clicking the thumbs up in the post that helped you.
This discussion has been closed.