Dynamic PDP

I think it would be great if PDP was able to pick up the username dynamically for use in the policy, I will call this dynamic row level security. For our Domo if we have 100 people and we want to restrict each person to only see their data, (data where the peoplename column = their name) we have to create one policy for each person and update this anytime there is a new user who needs to be applied. What I would love to see is the ability to set PDP where we can say where Domo username = peoplename column as one policy for individual contributors and Domo username = managername column for managers to see all data for their individual contributors. This would save a lot of time on setup and especially maintenance on PDP and expand our use of this awesome filter. This is an awesome feature I've used previously in Tableau and Qlik and would love to be able to do in Domo. If there is a way to do this now, please let me know!  

Tagged:
7 votes

· Last Updated

Comments

• @prpage I agree!  I'm needing this functionality now.  Issue I am running into is that my cards are powered by a DataFusion... no PDP for DataFusion.

This discussion has been closed.