analyser desperately needs an 'undo' button

analyser desperately needs an 'undo' button - simple as...if get bad outcome from a change, then currently need to close and re-do all prior steps to the last bad one.

59 votes

· Last Updated

Comments

• @matt_chandler,

Thanks for this idea. I am assigning this to  @ckwright.

CC: @codysmith

Dani aka "Mr.Dojo"

Dojo Admin
    **Say "Thanks" by clicking the "heart" in the post that helped you.
    **Please mark the post that solves your problem by clicking on "Accept as Solution"
    **You can update your Dojo Community name and avatar by clicking on your avatar then the "My Profile" button.
  • Would love to see this feature as well, its a functionality that works well in Tableau/Qlik/PowerBI and would love to have the option in domo especially on highly custom cards. 

• Hello! I would like to see this function too! Thank you!

• Dani aka "Mr.Dojo"

Dojo Admin
    **Please mark the post that solves your problem by clicking on "Accept as Solution"
    **You can update your Dojo Community name and avatar by clicking on your avatar then the "My Profile" button.
  • MarkSnodgrass
    MarkSnodgrass Portland, Oregon 🥷

This change was implemented last week as part of the Domopalooza 2020 announcements. You now have the option to undo and redo. 

@DaniBoy you may want to update the status on this idea.

**Make sure to like any users posts that helped you and accept the ones who solved your issue.**
  • DaniBoy
    DaniBoy

domo

💎

Thanks @MarkSnodgrass for the heads up! 

CC @mattchandler @Millhouse 

Dani aka "Mr.Dojo"

Dojo Admin
This discussion has been closed.