Request to improve the UI for multiple view selection on new Google Analytics connector

Hi,

This request is for connectors: Google Analytics and Google Analytics Enterprise.

The new release came out around the 9th november 2017 and it has a new UI. 

It is our experience that it is much worse than the previous version that we found good.

Find attached two screenshots showing the two versions. 

Whilst the old release is well organized and easy to use and navigate the new version is highly disappoiting.

Imagine that we have to select multiple view from over 300 (that's the truth) it takes ages and it's very easy to make mistakes.

Please consider improving the UI because our clients is not happy if we have to tell them that now it takes us more time to do the same things.

Very difficult for them to accept or understand that something new works worse than before.

Hoping for a prompt improvement.

Regards

Marialisa

6 votes

· Last Updated

Comments

• @codysmith @Millhouse 

Please have a look at this feedback.

Regards,

Dani

Dani aka "Mr.Dojo"

Dojo Admin
    **Say "Thanks" by clicking the "heart" in the post that helped you.
    **Please mark the post that solves your problem by clicking on "Accept as Solution"
    **You can update your Dojo Community name and avatar by clicking on your avatar then the "My Profile" button.
  • @mmanuzzi,

Thanks for this idea.

I am assigining this to  @Millhouse.

CC: @codysmith

Dani aka "Mr.Dojo"

Dojo Admin
    **Say "Thanks" by clicking the "heart" in the post that helped you.
    **Please mark the post that solves your problem by clicking on "Accept as Solution"
    **You can update your Dojo Community name and avatar by clicking on your avatar then the "My Profile" button.
This discussion has been closed.