Select which Sub-totals to show in Table charts

It would be helpful if we could choose for which fields we want to show sub-totals. 

For example, I have a table in which the columns are split into Years, then into Quarters, and then into Projects. When I choose to show sub-totals, it aggregates the Projects in each Quarter, and it also aggregates the Quarters in each Year. This makes the table extremely long. 

I would like to show only the sub-total that aggreagates the Quarters in each Year (i.e. leaving out the sum of Projects in each Quarter). 

Tagged:
3 votes

· Last Updated

Comments

• I would add that controlling which rows o subtotal would be nice. I have a table where we have 6 account managers, but only 2 of them have assistants. I would like to see subtotals for only those that have assistants, than see 2 rows for those who dont.

Something like this:

Capture.JPG

• Did you find a solution for creating custom subtotals?

Thanks,

Marko.

@user02412 wrote:

It would be helpful if we could choose for which fields we want to show sub-totals. 

For example, I have a table in which the columns are split into Years, then into Quarters, and then into Projects. When I choose to show sub-totals, it aggregates the Projects in each Quarter, and it also aggregates the Quarters in each Year. This makes the table extremely long. 

I would like to show only the sub-total that aggreagates the Quarters in each Year (i.e. leaving out the sum of Projects in each Quarter). 

This discussion has been closed.