Choose 'DataSets with Errors' from dropdown menu

I saw an error on one of my DataSets, but only noticed because I was scrolling through the Data Center.data source error.PNG

Would be great if you can select "Errors" from the dropdown below, if no alerts are possible, in order to keep an eye on this.

I have alerts set through Workbench to let me know when jobs run successfully or in error, but the message I saw on the above error said:  "Out of date. The DataSet appears to be behind schedule. Trying running the DataSet manually." -- this is not an error that I would see via Workbench.

data menu.PNG

Broadway + Data
Tagged:
5 votes

· Last Updated

Comments

• Thank you for your suggestion.  This has been submitted to our engineering team through ticket DOMO-43045.

• Great suggestion. I'll second that and add some more things. I find that it would be very helpful to sort by date, or alphabetical name, or any number of other things. Also would be helpful to surface what data flow powers a data set. 

Right now there's quite a bit of manual sorting, and insider knowledge necessary to find broken data sets, which data flows go to which data sets, who created them, etc. 

• @alexpeay can you please take a look at this?

• This has been implemented with the 'Sort By Status' option in Data Center.

Thank you for your feedback and recommendation.

Alex Peay
    Product Manager
    Domo
This discussion has been closed.