Card Views

Many of our cards have MANY views.  Tens of thousands.  I don't know how long that has been tallying or what counts as a view (page view or card detail view).  Because I don't know and can't configure what is included as a view, the data almost loses its worth.

I'd like to be able to configure the timeline or other filters for what qualifies as a card view on the eyeball icon.  For example, I'd like to include in the figure only card detail page interactions and only in the last 30 days.

Aaron
MajorDomo @ Merit Medical

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the heart in the post that helped you.
**Please mark the post that solves your problem by clicking on "Accept as Solution"
Tagged:
0 votes

· Last Updated

Comments

• Is anyone able to help out with this request?

• Hey there!

To shed a little bit of light on this issue, a card view is when a card is viewed in the card details view. 

However, that is a great idea! To have that idea implemented, please give feedback directly to our development team. Here is a link to our FAQ concerning Enhancement Request processing, and how to submit feedback inside of Domo: https://knowledge.domo.com?cid=faqs 

Our product team reviews every enhancement request submitted, so keep the ideas flowing. Thank you for taking the time to help improve DOMO!

Thank you!

Brandon Wardell
    Associate Technical Advisor

• Thanks, @bwardell

Aaron
    MajorDomo @ Merit Medical

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the heart in the post that helped you.
    **Please mark the post that solves your problem by clicking on "Accept as Solution"
This discussion has been closed.