Calculating time increment/differences between Agent Statuses & variance between them
Hello Dojo's! Trying to see if the request we received can be done at the card level with a beast mode calculation rather than a MySql Dataflow, similar to something that was used in this instance (not the exact same but in the ballpark, so to speak: https://dojo.domo.com/t5/Beast-Mode-ETL-Dataflow/Calculating-Average-Time-Between-First-Last-Login/m-p/27653#M3792).
What we'd like to accomplish is a way to show the time difference for agents coming and beginning their shifts, and what they're doing over those first XX number of minutes. Generally speaking, an agent will be in OFFLINE status once a shift ends, and until they log back in the following day (some work M-F, some work varying shifts).
So what we'd like to measure is
1) How long from their last OFFLINE status to their first ON A CALL status
2) Time from their first AVAILABLE status to their first ON A CALL status
3) The time difference between the two
4) Best way to represent this data, i.e. visualization for our Call Center Management team
* The visual we had in mind was a basic table graph since it might the simplest thing to do for this KPI, but prefer to use a more appealing visual chart that's easy to understand if there's a better way to represent the data - we're definitely open to suggestions!
Lastly, the dataset we're using is basically what's seen below, and will contain Agent Name, Status, Start Time, End Time, and Duration which I'm guessing should be enough information, if this is even possible.
If there's anything else that you might need, please don't hesitate to ask! Thank you in advance for your time and assistance...