Quick Filters updated for Data changes

It would be nice if the quick filters had an option to select all current and future options in a category.  For example, if I have a quick filter for store, it will include all existing stores in the data set at the time I created the quick filter.  However, if we add a store in the future, that new store will not be included in the quick filter (and I might forget to add it).  If we had the option to select everything, we would be covered whenever the data set changes.

2 votes

· Last Updated

Comments

• Ashleigh
    Ashleigh Florida 🟢

I would also like some help with this. 

• Ashleigh
    Ashleigh Florida 🟢

@tleong I might have found a solution, when creating the quick filter instead of clicking "select all" just dont select anything and the publish it as a quick filter. I tested this out with some test data I had and it still created all of the filters for the subject I had, then when I added a new subject it created that subject as a quick filter. When I changed or deleted a subject it deleted it from the quick filter. 

Hope this helps. 

• On the same thread, it would be nice if there was a way for the quick filter to automatically update to be just the last box. My quick filter is the months, and I just want it to show the current month as the default with the option of filtering to see other months. As far as I know I have to go in and change the default each time the month changes.

• When creating the quick filter, it defaults to having all current options selected. If you just un-check 'Select All' in the analyzer, you will still get the same results, but that should cause it to include an additional rows that may be added later. 

This discussion has been closed.