Dataset jobs not running on set schedule

I've been running into issues where Workbench is scheduled to run a job every morning at 6 AM, but when I open Workbench at 9 or 10 AM the job hasn't run and the status under the job name just shows "Next run scheduled for 6:00 AM". Has anyone run into this?

Comments

  • Including screenshots of a job that did run, vs a job that didn't run.

  • Also seeing some jobs that haven't run for multiple days. See attached screenshot.

  • Old topic, but I'm curious if you found a solution to this. I have run into the exact same problem, where the "next scheduled" day is a day that has passed. I have found that this can be computer dependent, as I had no issues on one machine, but it has happened on the other. 

     

    Running Workbench 4.62.

  • I don't believe we've ever found a resolution to this.  We've ran into it again recently and just rebooted the dedicated VM that runs Workbench.

  • We are also seeing the same issue on a dedicated server.

    Sometimes it just does not run for days.

    We have gone through the configs and everything seems to be setup correctly.

    And to be clear: the job does run as expected ~70% of time.

This discussion has been closed.

Hey, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Those who sign in get access to engage with even MORE fire content. To get involved, click one of these buttons!