Is your Workbench GUI broken?

I opened up Workbench this morning and was welcomed with an update message. Unfortunately, after closing the update message I was taken to a Workbench window that lists all of my jobs, but I don't have the tree view on the left nor do I have the output/preview panels on the bottom.

When I select one of my jobs, again, without the tree view on the left I can't get to any settings (like to update the SQL query as I was going to this morning).

And, maybe related maybe not, I'm having issues getting jobs to actually run.

Β 

I have a ticket open with support but I'm curious if anyone else is seeing this post update.

Comments

• cwolman
    cwolman 🟠

I am not sure if this is your problem but do you not have the windows docked?Β  You should see a tab on the left of the screen for Accounts and tabs on the bottom for Preview and Output.Β  Clicking on any of those tabs should open the panels.

Β 

No other advice to offer since my workbench UI is functioning normally this morning.

• SeanPT
    SeanPT 🟠

Unfortunately that wasn't the case.

I ended up backing up the registry and then deleting the WindowLayout and JobGridLayout keys. Once I restarted workbench, my GUI was reset and I was good to go.

Once it was reset I could see what you and support were talking about but that wasn't my issue.

Β 

This discussion has been closed.