Course Builder App import

I downloaded the Domo Basics zip in order to import them into course builder but I noticed that Domo Basics 9: Understanding Domo Apps was missing from the zip file. 

2 votes

· Last Updated

Comments

• DaniBoy
    DaniBoy

domo

💎

@SamHoward,

Please have a look at @Ashleigh's comments.

Thanks!

Dani

Dani aka "Mr.Dojo"

Dojo Admin
    **Say "Thanks" by clicking the "heart" in the post that helped you.
    **Please mark the post that solves your problem by clicking on "Accept as Solution"
    **You can update your Dojo Community name and avatar by clicking on your avatar then the "My Profile" button.
  • Terribly sorry about that, Ashleigh. Updating the ZIPs is on my to-do list, and I haven't gotten to it yet. In the meantime, here's a link to the app so you can import it into CourseBuilder. https://domo.box.com/s/blmkeju5wrvn0fxiro00k7b67qa5fpi0

• Ashleigh
    Ashleigh Florida 🟢

Thank you @SamHoward 

• Ashleigh
    Ashleigh Florida 🟢

@SamHoward I also noticed there is no Course Builder app to download. It is avaible in the appstore but not on the page where you can download the zip files to import them into course builder. 

• Ashleigh
    Ashleigh Florida 🟢

@SamHoward Data Governace App Suite is also missing Personzlized Data Permissions. Would it be possible to get the download for that and the course builder file? I would try to recreate the apps but I am not sure what files are used for pictures and videos. 

• @Ashleigh wrote:

@SamHoward I also noticed there is no Course Builder app to download. It is avaible in the appstore but not on the page where you can download the zip files to import them into course builder. 

Hi @Ashleigh

If you're referring to the "Introduction to CourseBuilder" app, you are the first person to ask for a downloadable version of this one, so we don't have one prepped and ready to go yet. I'll add this to my to-do list and get to it as soon as I can.

• @Ashleigh, I also still need to create a brand-stripped version of the PDP app as well. Stay tuned!

• Ashleigh
    Ashleigh Florida 🟢

@SamHoward Thank you, I really appreciate it!

• Ashleigh
    Ashleigh Florida 🟢

The Data Center app in Connect and Transform is also missing some pages in the app import. Specfically it is missing the Data Center Enhancements page, the Bulk Actions page, and the Tagging DataSets page.

• @Ashleigh wrote:

The Data Center app in Connect and Transform is also missing some pages in the app import. Specfically it is missing the Data Center Enhancements page, the Bulk Actions page, and the Tagging DataSets page.

Thanks for making us aware of this, Ashleigh. We'll add to the list of updates we need to make to our downloadable app zip files. 

Adding @CWL so she can make sure this get's added to our to-do list. 

• Hi, where can I download the app files that I can import into CourseBuilder?

• Ashleigh
    Ashleigh Florida 🟢

@user06053 This link has the course builder download and the app suite downloads 
    https://university.domo.com/training/team

This discussion has been closed.