Move Sub-Page to Diferent Parent Page

Hello,

I think it would be a useful feature if we are able to move Sub-Pages to other Page areas. Currently the only way to move the contents of a Sub-Page to another Sub-Page (using a different parent Page) is to move/copy or duplicate each card. If there was a way to drag the Sub-Page to another Page using the Manage Pages window, it would make the process allot smoother.

Thanks,

Dan

· Last Updated

Comments

• Thank you for your suggestion.  This has been submitted to our engineering team through ticket DOMO-42989.

• Additionally, I think there should be the ability to promote/demote sub-pages to pages.. and vice versa.

Our institution has so many pages that the "More" container is running out of space to show the additional pages which cant fit on a user's screen. We would need to move groups of sub-pages into a single page in order to free up space.

• I would second the importance of being able to promote/demote. Right now, I'm holding off on refactoring my page organization in the hopes that a streamlined process for this gets released.

• @StevenC can you have a look at this please.

Thanks!

Dani

Dani aka "Mr.Dojo"

Dojo Admin
    **Say "Thanks" by clicking the "heart" in the post that helped you.
    **Please mark the post that solves your problem by clicking on "Accept as Solution"
    **You can update your Dojo Community name and avatar by clicking on your avatar then the "My Profile" button.
  • We are currently reviewing this feature enhancement request and have added it to our product roadmap. This is a great request and will bring much needed flexibility and control to managing pages.  Very Exciting!

• Any updates on this one? Much needed feature, especially when installing apps.

• Looking forward to this feature. Do you know when will it be released?

• This has been approved and we are actively working on the feature.  No date yet but we will be taking beta customers for this soon.

• DaniBoy
    DaniBoy

domo

💎

AWESOME!!!

Dani aka "Mr.Dojo"

Dojo Admin
    **Please mark the post that solves your problem by clicking on "Accept as Solution"
    **You can update your Dojo Community name and avatar by clicking on your avatar then the "My Profile" button.
  • DaniBoy
    DaniBoy

domo

💎

@product_John @btm 

When will this be released?

Thanks!

Dani

Dani aka "Mr.Dojo"

Dojo Admin
  • Is this feature available yet? Because I am still not able to move sub-pages from one page to another.

Or is there another way to do it?

• DaniBoy
    DaniBoy

domo

💎

This may have been released will follow up shortly.

Thanks!

Dani aka "Mr.Dojo"

Dojo Admin
  • Any update on if we can promote/demote yet? - Really need this feature

• If anyone stumbles upon this, the solution is available for Admin users:

Admin > Pages >  (select subpage to move) > Edit menu > Move Page > Make Subpage under the newly created parent page and select permission type.

Jacob Folsom
    **Say “Thanks” by clicking the “heart” in the post that helped you.
  • Thanks @DataJake!

If anyone stumbles upon this, the solution is available for Admin users:

Admin > Pages >  (select subpage to move) > Edit menu > Move Page > Make Subpage under the newly created parent page and select permission type.

Dani aka "Mr.Dojo"

Dojo Admin
This discussion has been closed.