Visibility / request for new/upcoming connectors

As DOMO customers we are eager to get our data into the platform so we can do all the crazy stuff we know DOMO is capable of. However, there are tools that make data extraction & sincronization really painful making us 'Domo owners' spend a lot of time trying to figure out how to get that data up.

The connectos solution is definetly a big step for getting data out of a lot of popular platforms but of course there will always be missing options for everyone. This problem is also present as well when choosing new platforms for my company as now my first question now becomes can it be conected to DOMO (somehow)?'.

For me, it would be awesome to get a visible roadmap / upcoming list of the connectors DOMO is working on, which would allow me to A) Stop wasting time on solving how to get data if the connector is sometime soon to be released. B) Have an prefered option in case a platform we're thinking on implementing will be connected via connector soon.

For example, I've spent countless hours getting platforms like LivePerson, Adwords or Kayako up and if after so much work the connector just shows up I'll be pretty pissed Smiley Very Happy

Last but not least, think that we as customers should be able to submit our ideas on new platforms to be integrated through connectors, I guess the feeback should be pretty valuable for the dev team to prioritize on sources. A form for submiting new connectors with up/down votes (such as reddit) could help to sort priorities and importance for the community.

7 votes

Implemented · Last Updated

7 votes

· Last Updated

Comments

• In addition to time spent figuring out workarounds, I'm having to contemplate asking my boss to pay for yet another tool just to export data into a Google Sheet so that we can get it into DOMO. I can make excuses about time I spend getting DOMO up and running, but I can't justify hard costs as easily not knowing the timetable of when connectors will be added.

• Thank you for your suggestion.  This has been submitted to our engineering team through ticket DOMO-43043.

• @Court can you please take a look at this?

This discussion has been closed.