I am wondering if anyone has been succesful in pulling an excel file from sharepoint using the online connector. It seems I have tried every variation of the file's server relative URL with no luck.
Thanks in advance for any help.
I have, hopefully this helps.
My setup was:
We had the same issue and worked with a technical solutions rep to figure it out. The issue was actually in the Sharepoint account setup. We were connecting to a sub site in sharepoint and not the root and had setup the connector to goto the root of the sharepoint url ex: https://companyname.sharepoint.com/ but you have to goto the SharePoint Site root so we cut it a little short. It should have been https://companyname.sharepoint.com/sites/sitename/ in the accoun relative URL. Also make sure that when connecting to a SharePoint document, if you have spaces in your naming conventions use the %20 for any spaces.
To add onto the comment above, have the filename.filetype as well. Example below: