License Admin Page

LicenseAdmin.jpgIt would be great to have a Admin Page to track how many User License's we have total and how many we used up based on Role. 

Tagged:
31 votes

· Last Updated

Comments

• Let me know if you can see the image.

• Dan
    Dan 🟢

Second that

• That is a great idea!. Or have a user leaderboard. 

• LOVE this idea

• Hi @sstergioulas, thanks for the suggestion! This feature is in the works. Keep the great ideas coming!

• Awesome to have this feature in the works. 

• Love this idea! 

• Was this suggestion ever implemented?

• This looks like an old thread.  Any update on this?  Please no forward looking statement #fakenews.

• We do have a feature today for admins that provides the current usage of licences used and remaining.

licenses.jpg

If your are an admin go to the admin section in your instance and you will see a link on the left side to link to the view of licences.

Thanks!
    Dani

Dani aka "Mr.Dojo"

Dojo Admin
    **Say "Thanks" by clicking the "heart" in the post that helped you.
    **Please mark the post that solves your problem by clicking on "Accept as Solution"
    **You can update your Dojo Community name and avatar by clicking on your avatar then the "My Profile" button.
  • Dani,

Thanks for the response. Yes, I see that information under the licenses section but I was thinking more of a way to query against the Admin Settings tables. I would want to be able to create cards regarding total licenses, licenses provisioned, license types, Groups Assigned, Content Access (Page/Cards), last time a person accessed Domo, overall user metrics, etc. 

Basically, I am asking if there is a way to query against the Activity Log, Licenses, People, Groups, Cards and Pages tables within the Admin Settings.

Thanks!

• @btm @product_John please chime in and provide an update to this thread.

Thanks!
    Dani

Dani aka "Mr.Dojo"

Dojo Admin
    **Please mark the post that solves your problem by clicking on "Accept as Solution"
    **You can update your Dojo Community name and avatar by clicking on your avatar then the "My Profile" button.
  • @DomoTyro

Yes!  This is available right now inside of Domo.  It's called the "Domo Usage" Page.  Reach out to your AE and request that the team grant you access to that page for your instance.  It's in beta, but customer facing when requested.  

It will show you most all of the things you mentioned above.  

• @joehenryhawkins

Thanks for the clarity, again to our customers please reach out to your AE request the Beta implementation if you need it immediately as general release is pending.

Dani aka "Mr.Dojo"

Dojo Admin
  • That's great news! Thanks for the update.

• Do we have an option to report on users assigned to a specific card? 

I know I can see that from Cards (beta) but do we have a way to report/create a card on it.

All I need to know is number of users assigned /have have access ( type) to the card.

I appreaciate your help on htis!

This discussion has been closed.