Can you create a Youtube video card?

Is there any way to create a card that only displays a Youtube video in a dashboard? If not, then how would I show a card that simply contains the link to the video?

Best Answers

• NewsomSolutions
    NewsomSolutions

domo

💎

Accepted Answer

You can use hyperlinks in a Notebook card...you could also use the 'Doc Card' and have the youtube video embedded in PPT slide.  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OEpbmaX2zJQ 

• ST_-Superman-_
    Accepted Answer

I am unaware of a way to embed the video itself in a card or dashboard.  But I would recommend exploring using a table card with HTML coding in it.  Here is an example of how to create a link in a table card, I would assume that you could use a similar process to embed the video itself using HTML, although I am not an HTML expert.

create a beastmode for the table card:

CONCAT('<div><a href="WEB ADDRESS HERE" target="_blank">','WHAT YOU WANT THE LINK LABELED AS HERE','</a></div>')

The target="_blank" part means that clicking on the link will open a new tab

This discussion has been closed.

Hey, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Those who sign in get access to engage with even MORE fire content. To get involved, click one of these buttons!